2011-09-07

Not really here anylonger!

Unfortunately, Blogger just isn't really my "thing". The way a lot of these social networking sites are set up just don't work for me, or something doesn't sit right in their fundamental workings.
Or maybe I'm just not the social networking type.

Regardless, I don't update much else but my DA page and my Tumblr. To me, Tumblr is the perfect community site, and it's set up pretty ideally for visual art. Nothing can beat it in my eyes. So I won't be updating here much again, if ever. If there were an automated something or other that would update blogger when I do Tumblr (like how Tumblr feeds into Twitter! <3) then it wouldn't be a problem but I'm just not feeling it here.

I'll still be checking in form time to time, just likely will not post anything.
If you're on Tumblr, you can follow me there

1 comment: